News in 2017
- Senior Teaching Fellow Jenny McNamara shortlisted for the Students' Award for Outstanding Teaching 28 July 2017 Dr Jenny McNamara has been nominated for the 2nd year in a row for the Students’ Award for Outstanding Teaching in the Bristol Teaching Awards
- Dr Nobue Itasaki wins Runner Up Best Image Prize by the Anatomical Society 28 July 2017 Dr Nobue Itasaki is awarded Runner Up Best Image Prize by the Anatomical Society
- Centre for Applied Anatomists present at the Cheltenham Science Festival 28 June 2017 What do a ballerina and a horse have in common? How is a predator’s skull adapted for hunting?
- Springwatch TV debut for Centre for Applied Anatomy heron skeleton 12 June 2017 Centre for Applied Anatomy's resident heron skeleton makes an appearance on Springwatch
- Centre for Applied Anatomy Outreach Team present at the Festival of Nature 10 June 2017 The Outreach team took the Skeleton zoo to the Festival of Nature that was held on the 10th – 11th June in Bristol Harbourside, where members of the public were able to explore skeletal adaptations in both humans and animals.
- Centre for Applied Anatomy supports March for Science 22 April 2017 On Saturday, April 22, the Centre for Applied Anatomy gave their support to the March for Science Event by presenting an Anatomy stand hosted by Dr Imogen Richens at the Millenium Square.
- Thanksgiving event 2017 27 January 2017 The Centre for Applied Anatomy have arranged a Thanksgiving Event for donors' families and staff.
- Centre for Applied Anatomy Technician Team wins Outstanding Technical Team Award 2016 26 January 2017 Congratulations to our Technical team on winning this year's Faculty of Health Science Outstanding Team Award at the Professional Services Awards which took place in January 2017.