Report a problem
Please do not complete the forms here unless you have already reported a fault and there has been a delay in fixing it, in offering a replacement or the repair is not satisfactory. If you require a repair or replacement please report it using the online form You can get help with or advice about a complaint from the Students' Union's Just Ask Service. Please note that any information you give us may be shared with your accommodation facilities team, accommodation management and residential life team if necessary to resolve your problem.
On these pages you can report only the following issues:
- Delays in repairs or maintenance in University-owned residences (including general issues such as e.g. building noise). Only use this form if you have already requested a repair or replacement and you have not received a satisfactory response within a reasonable time limit
- Delays in repairs or maintenance in partnership residences Only use this form if you have already requested a repair or replacement following the process set out for your residence and you have not received a satisfactory response within a reasonable time limit
- Rent calculations for University-owned residences
- Rent calculations for A2Dominion residences
- Lost or damaged property
How to tell us about problems with repairs and maintenance
If you need a repair to your university owned accommodation, or something needs replacing, please complete the repair reporting form available from your residence guide. Please be sure to use the right form for your residence and fill in all the information asked for, this will help us arrange your repair or replacement as quickly as possible.
If you have reported a repair but you feel a repair is taking too long or has not been completed satisfactorily, you should follow this up with your accommodation manager, his or her contact details are in your residence guide.
If after talking to your accommodation manager you feel your issue has still not been resolved, you can use the form below to let us know.
If you feel a repair is taking too long or has not been completed satisfactorily you can use this form to let us know. You should only use this form if:
- you have already reported the repair or maintenance problem as instructed in your Residence Guide
- you have raised your concerns about how long it is taking or how it is being completed with your Accommodation Manager
- you have given your Accommodation Manager time - 3 working days - to respond.
Please complete the form as fully as possible to explain what has happened and how it has affected you.
Please note: completing this form does not guarantee any form of goodwill payment.
Favell House, The Rackhay, Unite House, New Bridewell, The Courtrooms, Orchard Heights, Waverley House, Deans Court, Woodland Court, and Chantry Court.
Please visit our reporting problems in partnership properties page for full information and the form required to report issues with your residence.
How to tell us you think your rent is set at the wrong level or incorrectly calculated
If you think that there has been a mistake with your rent, please explain what the issue is on the form below.
Please note: completing this form does not guarantee that your rent will be changed.
A2Dominium or Chantry tenancies
Please call into your residence office to discuss the problem.
How to tell us your property has been lost or damaged
Only complete this form if you have already made an unsuccessful insurance claim.
Please note: completing this form does not guarantee your loss will be reimbursed.