How to pay your accommodation fees
How you pay your fees will depend on the individual residence. Instructions for each residence are shown below. If you are unsure about who to pay, please check your accommodation contract.
Deans or Woodland Court
You will be given a rent payment card on arrival at the residence, along with instructions of how to make your payments. You can choose to pay in full or in three instalments, in September, January and May (exact date and amount depends on your residence and room type). Visit the A2Dominion website for details of how you can pay.
You will be asked to give payment information to Unite when you accept your accommodation offer. You can choose to pay in full or in three instalments, on 24 October, 24 January and 24 April.
All other PG residences
You should make your payment to the University's Income Office by one of the following methods:
Make a payment online via the MyBristol portal using one of the following methods. You may pay an invoice in full or in instalments, please see the section below for payment deadlines.
- Credit or debit card
- We accept all major credit and debit cards except for American Express and Diners Club.
- We offer Dynamic Currency Conversion to allow VISA and Mastercard holders to make transactions in their own currency for the best exchange rate guarantee.
- Direct Debit. We can take authorised payments from your bank account on the dates due. Please check your bank uses the AUDDIS system to take these payments.
- By instalments/payment plan, visit the MyBristol portal Fees and Funding. You must set up your Direct Debit by 13 October. If you miss this date you can set up a recurring card payment (where we take authorised payment(s) from your card) DEADLINE: Please see ‘Payment deadlines’ on how to do this.
- International payments: There is an option to pay through TransferMate, an international payment solution offering competitive exchange rates. TransferMate has a local bank account, with no wire fee charges for you to pay in your local currency to a local bank account. Benefits are:
- Preferential exchange rates
- 24 hour online tracking of all payments
- 24 hour customer service
- Receipt of all payments issued to the sender and the University
Please quote your student number in the reference.
Bank account details:
Account name: University of Bristol Fees Account
Sort code: 20-13-42
Account number: 90923583
IBAN: GB14 BARC 2013 4290 9235 83
SWIFT code: BARCGB22
Bank name: Barclays
Bank address: 53-55 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3EA
Please note that from 18 March 2020, we no longer accept cash or cheque payments.