Accommodation for Home Study Abroad students

Single semester students can apply for accommodation in undergraduate residences. The Accommodation Office will guarantee accommodation for the first 20 TB1 study abroad applicants and the first 20 TB2 applicants. An effort will be made to house study abroad students together or with other returning students, rather than with first year students. 

Which residences are available and how much do they cost?

All undergraduate residences except Winkworth House, Unite House, Orchard Heights, The Courtrooms, New Bridewell, Hillside Woodside, 97 Woodland Road, St Michael's Hill, St Michael's Park and 121 Redland Road are available. There are a variety of room types available in both catered and self-catered residences. Unfortunately we can't always guarantee you will be able to remain in the same residence or room from year to year. Rents for 2018/19 are available from our accommodation fees page. 

How to apply

Applications for home study abroad accommodation for the 2018/19 academic year are now closed.

What happens next? 

If we are able to make you an offer we will be in touch in late May 2018. 

Single semester housing options

Download the leaflet on single semester housing options (PDF, 368KB) for full details of your options when looking for housing in Bristol after your semester abroad. 

Edit this page