Academic Quality Manager
Sam leads the Student Experience Enhancement Team within the Academic Quality & Partnerships Office, part of the Academic Registry.
The Student Experience Enhancement Team can help University colleagues in the following areas:
- Advice on student engagement with quality assurance, student engagement and partnership, survey action planning
- University liaison with HEFCE and Ipsos regarding the National Student Survey NSS
- All aspects of the NSS and YourBristolSurvey processes, set up, promotion, results release and action plan follow up work
- University student surveys
- Bristol Teaching Awards
- University's Teaching Fellowship Scheme and the University's interaction with the National Teaching Fellowship scheme.
- Student representation and liaison with Bristol Student Union Student Representation and Development Team
- Sam works with AQPO colleagues on the University's Key Information Set (KIS) submission and entries on the Unistats website
Sam's University Committee/Group membership:
AQPO - Student Experience Enhancement Team members
- Sam Jones - Academic Quality Manager
- Sara Moore - Quality Support Officer
Both Quality Administrators within the Academic Quality & Partnerships Office assist with the work of the SEE Team.
Sam's contact details
Academic Quality and Partnerships Office: Academic Registry
Room 2.04, Senate House, Bristol, BS8 1TH