Deputy Academic Registrar
As Deputy Academic Registrar Kit has the day to day responsibilities and activities for management of the teams as required by the Pro Vice-Chancellor - Education, Deputy Registrar (Education and Students) and Academic Registrar.
- Adviser to Education Committee - supported by Secretary: Kathryn Maycock, Education Governance Administrator, Academic Registrar's office
- Oversight of Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Higher Education Review and Quality Code for Higher Education guidance as they align with University processes and regulations
- Provides advice and oversight on Educational Partnership arrangements and PSRB arrangements
- Works on preparations for Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and HEFCE Review of Quality Assessment.
- Works with the Higher Education Academy (HEA) to provide guidance on standards and activities.
Recent invited presentations/workshops
- European Quality Assurance Forum (ENQA)/ European University Association (EUA) - http://www.enqa.eu/
- 8th European Quality Assurance Forum, Gothenburg, Sweden. Nov 2013: Working together to take quality forward.
Workshop with Sam Jones entitled: Working together: students as partners. Student engagement and representation across the quality agenda.
- 7th European Quality Assurance Forum, Tallinn University, Estonia. Nov 2012. How does quality assurance make a difference?
Presentation: Quality assurance and the learning journey: the value of monitoring progress for the student experience.
Room 2.18, 2nd floor Senate House