News in 2019
- Congratulations to Julia Andrews who has been awarded a Merit Award 17 July 2019 Congratulations to Julia who was recommended for a merit award for significant contributions made within the Centre for Academic Child Health, which was approved by the University.
- Development and impact of Bristol breastfeeding and tongue-tie assessment tools 12 June 2019 A poster describing the development and impact of the tools won best poster prize at the recent Nutrition and Nurture in Infancy and Childhood conference held in Cumbria in June 2019.
- Alan Emond awarded James Spence medal. 10 May 2019 The James Spence Medal “is awarded for outstanding contributions to the advancement or clarification of paediatric knowledge" and is the highest honour bestowed by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
- Lucy Beasant's PhD Viva 3 April 2019 Congratulations to Lucy Beasant on passing her PhD Viva
- Health for All Children 19 March 2019 Alan Emond has published a new book: Health for All Children
- Bristol Medical School Bake-Off 7 February 2019 Bristol Medical School bake-off proceeds donated to The Bristol Somali Research Centre.