News in 2018
- Long Service Award from the University of Bristol 6 November 2018 Dr Ingram received her Long Service Reward at recent ceremony.
- Prize won for oral presentation at the International Children's Continence Society. 8 October 2018 Carol Joinson attended the International Children's Continence Society Annual Conference in Rome in September.
- Jean Golding legend of the 1990s 20 June 2018 Drive and tenacity: How Jean Golding has helped us understand the health of three generations
- Newly published 'Sudden infant and early childhood death' book 26 March 2018 The book covers aspects of sudden infant and early childhood death, ranging from issues with parental grief, to the most recent theories of brainstem neurotransmitters.
- Leadership is changing at the Centre for Child and Adolescent Health 14 March 2018 Professor Alan Emond is retiring from his role as director of the Centre for Child and Adolescent Health at the end of March 2018.
- Kate Beckett: Conference Workshops 5 February 2018 Workshops March and May 2018