News in 2008
- Dr Kamel Mansi Joins us at the Centre 30 January 2009 We would like to welcome Dr Kamel Mansi to the Centre. Kamel has been appointed to a joint post as a Research Statistician at UWE.
- Dr Pauline Emmett - keynote lecture in Norway 11 December 2008 Dr Pauline Emmett, senior nutritionist, and Zia-ud Din, PhD student, attends Conference on Epidemiological Longitudinal Studies in Europe.
- Professor Towner works with UNICEF in Bangladesh 19 September 2008 Professor Elizabeth Towner, Professor of Child Health in the Centre for Child and Adolescent Health of the University of the West of England, has been invited by UNICEF Bangladesh to be a consultant
- The CCAH welcomes Professor Peter Fleming and Professor Jean Golding 8 August 2008 The Centre for Child and Adolescent Health is expanding!
- Pr Alan Emond appointed chair of BACCH 10 April 2008 Professor Alan Emond, director of the Centre for Child and Adolescent Health in the Department of Community Based Medicine has been appointed chair of the British Association of Community Child Health (BACCH).